- Does your life feel like it’s getting out of control?
- Do you struggle to find meaning or happiness?
- Do you feel helpless to make changes in your life? Or do you resolve to make changes, only to find that you’re not be able to maintain them?
- Do you struggle with compulsive, out of control behaviors around sex, substances, money, etc?
- Is it hard to find a romantic partner? Do your relationships never seem to last?
I know how hard it can be to acknowledge that you need help. The fact that you’re reading this is a big step to getting the help you need and not having to keep trying to do it on your own.
I believe very strongly that a collaborative and interactive therapeutic partnership is key in order for therapy to really work. Safety, openness, and authenticity are vital components of the working relationship that I strive to create and maintain.
Please check out my website and get a sense of my approach to therapy, how I work, and how I think.
Other Areas of Expertise
- Telehealth via phone or video
- LGBT and Questioning
- Substance Abuse
- Child Abuse
My name is Dr. Greg Clinton. I’m a licensed psychologist in full-time private practice in the Duboce Triangle-Upper Market area of San Francisco. I’ve been in practice for over 30 years, and the wide range of experience I’ve had, both personal and professional, has enabled me to help people with a wide variety of issues.
If you would like to talk about what is going on and to see how it feels to work together, please feel free to contact me by clicking on the link below.